- Complete all paperwork including administrative duties as required.
- Consultants must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Maintain focus and a positive attitude and must be resilient in your consulting efforts.
- Must be familiar with the entire vehicle line-up in order to present customers with top of the line products and a variety of options.
- Demonstrate the features and options of the car to our customers.
- Ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background check and drug test etc.
- Industry related Experience highly preferred, but we will train and mentor the right attitude.
- Excellent communications, listening and consultative skills.
- Persistence, networking, and customer service skills.
- General knowledge of all makes and models, through knowledge is highly preferred.
- Ability to use computer, navigate the internet effectively and use industry-based software.
- Qualified candidate must complete all training that is required throughout the year to stay certified.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- An official score of at least 425 on CET-4 or equivalent.
- TOEFL score of 85+, IELTS score of 6.5+ or CET-6 score of 430+ is highly preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensations：base+commission+social insurance
- Transparent promotion track：Associate, Vice President, Director, Managing Director
Please be aware that we want you to take your resume and cover letter seriously. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to Operation@fimicars.com.